Welcome to Boyn Heights
90% NOW SOLD! LAST TWO BEDROOMS NOW REMAINING!
RESERVE YOUR DREAM HOME TODAY WITH £2,000 CASHBACK FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY* *Terms and Conditions apply. Please speak to our Sales Consultant for more information.
Why not read a feature article on Boyn Heights.
Boyn Heights is a brand-new development offering a large collection of 45 one and two bedroom apartments for sale via the Shared Ownership scheme in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
All properties benefit from an open plan living with a contemporary interior throughout. Kitchens come inclusive of integrated appliances, with each apartment also benefiting from an allocated car parking space. There is a landscaped communal garden area for residents to enjoy.
Boyn Heights is located in the heart of the market town of Maidenhead with the town centre approximately 0.9 miles away. This is home to incredible shopping facilities such as Nicholson’s Shopping Centre and supermarkets Waitrose and Sainsburys. The town also boasts excellent leisure facilities including an Odeon cinema, a thriving arts centre, Magnet leisure centre and bowling. The River Thames is a short walk away from the town centre offering great views and walks towards the villages of Cookham, Marlow, Windsor and Eton.
Maidenhead train station is around a 15 minute walk away which connects you quickly to London Paddington and Reading.
Maidenhead will also benefit from the new Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) which is predicted to open in 2022.
Given the current coronavirus outbreak, special precautions have been taken across all One Housing schemes. Please contact our sales agents for more information and availability.
- 2 bedroom apartments from £78,875 - 25% minimum share (full market price £315,500)
- Located close to Maidenhead town centre
- Spacious modern apartments
- Allocated Parking included
- Integrated appliances
- Contemporary handless white kitchens
- Amtico flooring to hall, kitchen & living room
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Cycle Storage
- NHBC Warranty
- Elizabeth Line- Crossrail due to open 2022
Shared Ownership properties – Priority is given to those living or working in Berkshire. You must not currently own a property. Your household income must not exceed £80,000. Affordability criteria applies.
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- Priority will be given to those who live / work in the Royal borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase
- Be registered with a local Help to Buy agent
- Check the affordability calculator for an example of what the monthly costs are when buying Shared Ownership
- Applicants will be required to purchase the maximum share they are able to afford as determined by an independent financial advisor.
- This price breakdown is intended as an indicative guide and does not constitute any form of legal or financial advice. You are recommended to seek independent financial advice based on your own individual circumstances.
If you are interested in viewing a property at Boyn Heights, the next steps are booking a viewing:
Once you’ve checked you meet the above criteria, please call 033 0127 2574 or email email@example.com to arrange a viewing.