Our training centre provides professional qualifications for our staff and other housing providers.
Drawing on our training and employment support service experience, the academy was developed to improve and support professional development within the housing sector. It is a non-for-profit enterprise and all income from One Academy is invested back into One Housing Foundation to help deliver:
- Training for our residents
- Employment support
- Youth educational and community programmes
- Volunteering and outreach programmes tackling both loneliness and social isolation, and building strong communities
- Care and support services for vulnerable and homeless people .
All our courses are externally endorsed and delivered by subject matter experts, offering e-learning and classroom-based teaching with 1:1 support for a complete learning experience. Courses are modular and can be incorporated into wider organisational talent development and change programmes.
- Ofsted regulated
- Strategic Chartered Management Institute Partner
- Approved centre for Pearson programmes
Our apprenticeship and diploma programmes
We access the apprenticeship levy to deliver professional apprenticeships to support workforce development. Our apprenticeships are delivered in-house by industry experts:
- Leadership & Management Level 3 and Level 5
- Project Management Level 4
- Customer Service Level 2 and Level 3
- Business Administration Level 3
- Adult Care Level 2
- Lead Adult Care Level 3
CMI accredited leadership and management programmes
We offer high quality leadership qualifications which are value for money.
Women in Leadership
Our Women in Leadership Programme is designed for women who want to develop world class management skills and become inspiring leaders. The programme is divided into eight modules. Our Women in Leadership programme can also be delivered as a Management Apprenticeship.
World Class Manager
In partnership with the Global Growth Institute, this is an online management development programme tailored to be flexible and drawing from best practice from over 600 organisations to make our people truly great managers.
Developing Diversity in Leadership
This programme is for organisations who aspire to create more ethnically diverse leaders. This course supports learners to acknowledge and overcome personal and institutional barriers.
Management Skills for the Modern Workplace
This programme embeds organisational values and core expectations among managers, increasing personal accountability and performance. The programme provides accessible and practical knowledge essential for good people management. Upon completion One Academy will fund each learner with CMI membership for one year.
Organisational and bespoke development programmes
As well as providing accredited professional learning, we also deliver bespoke programmes or standalone team building events as part of an organisation’s learning and development offer for staff.
Get in touch
- Call: 020 7428 4327
- Email: email@example.com
- Dignity at work policy (162.5 KB)
- Health & safety policy (434.3 KB)
- One Academy - Complaints & compliments (373.6 KB)
- One Academy - Data protection policy.pdf (124.2 KB)
- One Academy - Equality & diversity policy (502.9 KB)
- One Academy - Health & safety policy (179.2 KB)
- One Academy - Remote learning policy (526.9 KB)
- Safeguarding one academy staff, providers, visiting lecturers & associates policy.pdf (759.1 KB)
- Whistleblowing policy (172.1 KB)