Boost your employability with our mentoring programme
This new scheme is designed to help you kickstart your career by connecting you with inspiring industry professionals.
Whether you’d like advice on developing your skillset or navigating your career path, this programme can support you, even from the comfort of your home.
We have a range of mentors from different sectors and backgrounds. They can help you build your decision-making skills and extend your network; as well as share their valuable professional insights.
Run by the Women in Social Housing (WISH) group, the scheme is open to all our residents, irrespective of gender.
Here’s how it works:
- The programme will run for six months from the first week of September 2021;
- If selected, you will attend training on how to get the most out of your mentorship programme;
- You will need to commit to eight hours of your time over a six months period;
- There will be many opportunities to attend networking events and webinars which will help you to progress your career;
- We will assess applications and, if successful, we will pair you with inspiring mentors.
If your application is not successful, we will still provide you with some feedback and encourage you to apply again next year
The last date to submit your application is Friday 31 July 2021.
Sounds exciting? Start your journey of learning and professional advancement, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.