Report a repair
You can report a repair in a number of different ways.
We're currently offering our full repairs service.
Find out here what is classed as emergency (which we aim to fix within 24 hours) and what is routine (which we aim to put right at a time that’s convenient to you within 28 days).
How to report a repair
- The most efficient way to report routine repairs is via email or online via MyOneHousing. If you raise a repair via MyOneHousing you can also track its status. You'll need to register if you haven't used the service before. Please note that this service isn't currently available to market rent tenants.
- If you need to report an emergency repair, you should always call us on 0300 123 9966 to make sure we can deal with it as soon as possible. You can report emergency repairs at any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Track your engineer's estimated time of arrival
If you live in London, have booked a repair or service and want to know when your operative is due to arrive, you no longer need to call up to ask. If we have your mobile number, the operative will text you a web link when they’re en route which, when you click on it, will allow you to track where they are and what their estimated time of arrival is.
How we're keeping everyone safe
Whether someone needs to come inside your home to carry out a safety check or a repair, we have robust measures in place to keep everyone safe and protected and our engineers will:
- wear appropriate Public Health England approved protective equipment
- use sanitiser and wipe surfaces down when they’ve completed a repair or safety check
- sanitise their tools and equipment, before and after every appointment
- carry out ‘at the front door’ triage assessments
- place a sign/barrier close to where they’re working, to protect everyone’s safety.
How you can help
- Please make sure you let us know if anyone in your household is unwell or self-isolating so that our engineers are prepared with the necessary protective equipment.
- If possible please wait in a different room whilst they do their job. If you live in a studio apartment, please consider waiting outside.
- Keeping rooms well ventilated makes a real difference so please open windows where people are working.
- Remove items from the area where engineers will be working and clean it thoroughly before they start - they'll clean the area thoroughly too when they finish.
- Please do be aware that if our staff feel their safety is being compromised in any way, they may stop even if the job isn't completed.
You can find out more on our coronavirus advice page.
Who's responsible for repairs?
Before you get in touch, please check first whether the repair is our responsibility or yours
Other ways to report a repair
Emergency contact details
In an emergency, call us on 0300 123 9966.
If you smell gas or are worried there might be a carbon monoxide leak, call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.
To report a leak outside your property boundary, call Thames Water on 0800 714 614.
To report a power cut, call UK Power Networks on 105 or 0800 3163 105.